Sunday, May 7

Week in Review, Week Ending 5/6/06

Haven't bothered setting goals for the past couple of weeks, unfortunately, and consequently I've found myself rather behind in my scripture reading... actually, I'm only behind one week's worth, which is amazing, but with everything else going on, it's been really hard to stay caught up.


Been riding the bus, which is good... especially since we're at a point where we need gas and can't afford it, so I don't have to worry about getting to work at all this week.  All we have to do is hang in there until Thursday, and we're good.  We even have enough food to get through the week!  Yay!


Heard from my Italian pen pal shortly after I posted last week's entry.  Go figure... Friday she wrote to me asking if I was planning on writing her back. :-)  I completed my e-mail to her, now the ball is in her court!  I made sure to promise to do better at writing back faster... the problem for me is that it is harded for me to feel confident in my Italian, since I'm actually talking about REAL situations here... and I can't fall back to French like I could with my previous pen pal.


Interestingly enough, I'm actually losing time each day by taking the bus.  I need to figure out something that will keep me productive during the down time.  I'm thinking of purchasing some more rechargable batteries, and a CD-RW that I can just re-write to, and doing Italian lessons on the way to work and back.  Hopefully I won't turn into the crazy guy who mutters to himself constantly on the bus...


Powered by Qumana


No comments: