Sunday, May 14

Goals, Week Ending 5/20/06

  1. With the New Testament finished off, it's now time to proceed to the Doctrine and Covenants, which will take 14 weeks to complete. This week is D&C 1-9.

  2. Came up with a great filing system a couple of days ago: File by month, not bill. Organize the file system to reflect that, and keep an envelope in the file cabinet for receipts. Keep another envelope on the fridge for grocery coupons.

  3. The big honeydo project this week is the custom closet space in the master bedroom. I have a feeling that will be able to be completed this week, all we really need is a drill and some patience. :-)

  4. In cooperation with my RMI #3 exercise, "Find a Nemesis", I am going to start researching my personal "nemesis", Mario Batali. I figure a good point to start would be to study his style of cooking and recipes, and see what makes them unique and/or tasty.

  5. Continue doing the RMI exercises, I think they're up to #14 as of last night, so I should be able to work on a couple. I still don't have that "mantra" thing down 100% yet, but I do say it out loud on my way to the bus stop every morning and on the way home every afternoon, so that does help, even though it's not exactly what was recommended, it's helping me out.

  6. Design and construct a new duct-tape wallet, with dedicated space for the bus pass so I don't have to open and shut my wallet every time I want to get it out. It would make me feel a lot better. Many thanks to LifeHacker for the resources.

No comments: