Sunday, May 21

Week in Review, Week Ending 5/20/06

  1. Not only did I complete my scripture reading, I completed it early.  Not Sunday-before-I-posted-it early, but early enough.  Saturday morning, I think it was.
  2. There's an envelope on the fridge for grocery coupons. :-)  I'm not sure if it's my brain trying to talk me out of work, or if it's the cons of my filing system finally surfacing, but it doesn't seem like that good of an idea anymore.  We'll give it time.  Really, all I need to do is just get the stupid stuff filed.
  3. The custom closet space is complete!  Finished that yesterday, and now the random nook in our bedroom is teeming with clothes.  Thank goodness!
  4. I have three of Mario Batali's cookbooks.  I've read one, The Babbo Cookbook, completely from start to finish, because it details also what happens inside the restaurant.  It's given me some nice ideas.  I'm also planning on taping every episode of his TV show, but that would require a working VCR, or getting a video card for this computer.  Both of those cost money that I just don't have right now.  We'll see.
  5. Still continuing with RMI.  The strange thing is, there was a link to my page posted on the RMI site, and now, all of a sudden, I have hits on my web page.  Strangely satisfying, especially since this just started out as a personal creative exploration and nothing else.
  6. The duct-tape wallet is sitting on my desk, half-completed.

No comments: