Sunday, July 2

Vacation Schedule!

As things work better when you write them down, here is the schedule I am planning on working from July 11-July 24.

5:45 Arise, stretch, exercise, eat breakfast, and do daily summer reading project.
7:20 Leave for work.
8:15 Arrive at work.
4:30 Leave work.
5:15 Arrive home. Cook dinner. Eat. Clean up.
6:00 Buckle down for a long night working on whatever project I have scheduled for that night.
12:00 Quitting time. Go to bed, dangit.

This may be altered by other mitigating factors such as: "I don't want to take the bus today", "I'm bored and want to go home early" (thus allowing me to work from home), and "I think I'm just going to work through my lunch break today." Because let's face it, it's pretty darn depressing seeing how much time I spend "at work" while walking to the bus stop and actually on the bus. Yeah, it's saving money and everything, but... that's an extra hour in my day that I could have! Ah well. I suppose I would be goofing off for that hour anyway, and is my "hourly rate" (money I would spend by taking the car instead of the bus) worth it?

I think I'm starting to take this a bit too seriously. I should work on that.

No comments: