Monday, July 3

Trip to the Zoo

 

Went to the Tucson Reid Park Zoo today, and took a few (more than a few, actually) photos. Pretty good stuff, if I do say so myself. Of course, when you take 50 photos, there's bound to be at least one good one in there, right?

And yes, the reflection of myself is intentional. 



I hate bees. Hate hate hate hate HATE them. I took this picture very gingerly, and got the heck out of there.








There were peacocks EVERYWHERE. I managed to get up close and personal with this one. It stopped long enough to be photographed, as it was being chased by a rather aggressive peahen.



I always wonder what goes through people's minds when something like this happens. "OK, you can have anything you want put on your commemorative plaque. Every visitor to the zoo is going to see this. What would you like it to say?" "HOOAH!"





Posted by Picasa

No comments: