Friday, June 30

Well, it's halfway over.

The year, that is. I'm feeling good about a fresh start to part two of this year called "2006". I've had some fairly creative book and music ideas recently, I've got the good vibes going, and I'll have a heck of a time during my vacation. I've got it all planned out: since I work best when I'm not shipped, I'm going to do a small dose of polyphasic sleep: sleep during the day when it is at its hottest, and also sleep at night when I cannot keep my eyes open any more. It should be mind-numbingly good. Oh yes, I've got a plan, and this is going to be an awesome two weeks.

Oh yeah, and Italy won today. France v. Brazil tomorrow: do I dare to dream? Do I dare to even think France can beat Brazil again? I'll be glued to the television set finding out. Unless France is getting creamed. Then I'll probably go read some Harry Potter or something.

No comments: