Thursday, June 29

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

Updated my template to something a bit more eye-catching and easier to manipulate from a back-end perspective. Basically, something I did - I have no idea what - caused my template to act dumb and stuff, and I couldn't get it to go back the way it was before. This new template is provided under a CC Limited Usage License and is from noipo.org.

I guess changing your template is somewhat like rearranging your furniture, but without all of the heavy lifting. I skinned my Windows today, too. I was talking with my Italian pen-friend the other day, and we both mentioned how we are free spirits, unable to stay in one place for any prolonged amount of time. I guess that's why my furniture / blog template / Windows theme / whatever keep getting changed around... that restlessness inside of me stirring for action.

And plus, when you redecorate your computer or your blog, it's free. Can't beat that.

No comments: