Sunday, June 4

Goals, Week Ending 6/10/06

  1. Read Doctrine and Covenants 36-44. Look at me, making steady progress in the scriptures!

  2. Complete scanning project #1 - scanning cookbooks.

  3. Complete finance project #1 - setting savings goals and putting them into buckets.

  4. Complete finance project #2 - increase percentage of 401(k) contribution. I have budgeted for it at 5% in the cost of living spreadsheet, so might as well stick it there.

  5. Complete scanning project #2 - Scan vital documents (marriage license, birth certificate, social security cards, etc.), encrypt them with a password, and burn them to CD so we have them somewhere in case of an emergency. Scanning and digital encryption - the new safe deposit box.

  6. Figure out what the heck to do with my exorbitantly high car insurance. It's sad that that's one of the major expenses of the month.


I think that's it... I have a busy week again with teaching and band practice, and working a bunch of overtime to get my finances in some sort of shape, so I'm going conservative this week with less than one goal a day.

No comments: