Sunday, June 25

Goals, Week Ending 7/1/2006

  1. Read D&C 66-76. MAN some of these sections are long.

  2. That list I made of things I need/want to do while the girls are on vacation? Prioritize and schedule it.

  3. This week will officially put us halfway through the year. Review earlier blog entries for things I gave up on, and see how I can complete things I've missed.

  4. Relaxify my workspace. I got an old desklamp from a friend of mine, and some candles that have been sitting around the house for about 6 months now. I think that would be good.

  5. Review benefits package and prepare for enrollment.

  6. Savings account is active! Set it up in Quicken.

That's enough... I know that this week probably isn't going to be busy as Kent is on vacation and this is a non-Dominic week, but after a couple of weeks of setting goals and whiffing completely, I don't want to kill myself, or worse, miss so many goals I feel like giving up on the project completely (again).

No comments: