Sunday, March 12

Week in Review, 3/11/06

  1. The show went off fairly well, despite a lot of confusion and no soundcheck. Kent is supposed to provide us with .MP3s of the performance so we can evaluate it. All I have to say is, turn up the bass!

  2. Even though reading the Bible was not #1 last week, it was still the first thing I got done.

  3. The prologue to the novel was already written when I made the goal, whoops... so I spent some time developing the first chapter. I am making a timeline of the first week of the novel, and really exploring KeyNote's editing capabilities. It is a very sweet program.

  4. The computer desk will be picked up on 3/19.

  5. I downloaded some tabulature for the cover song, and installed Cubasis on here with the VST plugins, but I still have to actually learn to play the cover song and figure out what I want to do with the instrumentation.

All in all, not a bad week, although I could have been more productive in certain areas, I feel. There were other things happening -- Sister Curtis did get us a house and we are moving in a month, yikes. Michelle is sick with something, don't really know what. The Priests have come over twice to play Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot and had fun. This week hopefully will be less busy, although there will obviously be some other things going on.

No comments: