Saturday, March 25

Another Update on the "500 Greatest CDs" Project

Number of CDs listened to so far: 53
Number of CDs on hold at the library: 1
Number of CDs reserved for checkout: 0 (whoops! How'd that happen?)
Number of Bob Dylan CDs: 7 (Missed one last time I counted)
Total CDs audited: 54
Number of CDs remaining: 439
Percentage complete: 12.2%

Hey, not bad! With the exception of not having ANY on hold, one to pick up (that I wasn't even aware of), and the 14 on my desk -- some of which I have yet to listen to, this isn't bad progress in a week. If I keep this kind of progress up, I will be done in just over 17 weeks (assuming 5%/week progress). This is not counting CDs not available at the library -- I don't know how I'm going to get those taken care of, because there are already some issues with that.

Time to get reserving!

No comments: