Sunday, January 29

Goals, Week Ending 2/5/06


Here are my goals for the upcoming week...

  1. Read Luke 1-8. Yes, another loaded goal.

  2. Outline three more chapters in the book, and come up with character descriptions for the detective and the victim.

  3. Gym goal is contingent upon my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I don't know if I'll be able to hit the gym as much as I'd like to.

  4. GET THE BEDROOM COMPUTER UP TO SPEED. Find out what the fastest processor the motherboard will take, because they have some used ones at Bookman's. I also need to get the old version of Battery installed on there from the old hard drive, and then get everything up to speed.

  5. In preparation for the move: put the computer desk and bookshelves on the classified ad bulletin at work

No comments: