Sunday, January 8

1/1/06 results and 1/8/06 goals

Reviewing old goals and setting new goals...

  1. I read Matthew 1-12 just fine... got that done Sunday morning before Church. This week's goal is Matthew 13-23, which I finished before updating the blog, actually. It's nice for Sunday morning to be quiet time, and already have one of my week's goals out of the way.

  2. I didn't do the 50 Words of Fiction yet, having been sidetracked by two other projects, the Great Boggle Question and the List of 100 Things. I never realized how difficult it was to make a list of 100 things... maybe it was the topic I chose. I chose "100 Things I Would Like to Do Before I Die," and so far I have nine. Nine!

  3. Still working on the Murder Mystery... both that and the previous project are being kept on the Wiki while they are still in their rough stages. I have a method for writing it all set, but I do not yet have a plot and characters. So, essentially, I have nothing. Hey, at least I'm honest! This week's goal is to come up with a setting for the story.

  4. There wasn't much stretching or exercise throughout the week, actually. I think I did three days of stretching and two days of pushups... much short of my goals. One thing I learned from my mission was to put bad weeks behind me and start anew. So, that is what I'm doing. I have a gym bag almost all packed and ready to go, so I will be hitting the gym before my shift each morning. This week I will hit my goal.

  5. This week's creative project: Take pictures on my journey to work in the morning, and make a short video presentation using MS Movie Maker.

No comments: