Sunday, February 12

The week in review, week ending 2/11/2006

How can I post a review of goals that I didn't even make?

Here's what I accomplished this week:
  • Read Luke 9-19.

  • Cleaned off and got a nice photo of the computer desk to post on the classifieds at work tomorrow

  • Picked up a new video card for my monitor; now when I work from home, I actually will have the real estate on my screen to have more than one window visible at one time.

  • Got a whole bunch of software installed on the other computer, and got Windows activated. The drum machine still doesn't work to my satisfaction, but then again, I'm not entirely convinced that it's not something with my MIDI configuration.

  • Began defining relationships between the characters in my murder mystery. It's interesting, because I'm starting to see the people really come to life, which is a good thing. This was probably the best first step for me to do, before outlining the story, because each character's interaction will help move the story along (of course).

  • Discovered and implemented a list server at Ta-da Lists to help me keep track of things that I need to do, especially with the move coming up. I really enjoy keeping all of this data on the Internet, it makes it about 1,000 times easier to share it between the two computers. More on this in next week's goals.

  • Made some posts on NADB. Feels good, although I'd like it to be a bit more highbrow. Hey, writing is writing, right?

No comments: