Sunday, February 12

Goals, week ending 2/18/2006

  1. First goal this week is to read Luke 20-John 5.

  2. Second goal, and most important to me, is to survive the campout with the Young Men on Friday and Saturday. This is my first time camping, and it promises to be fun - plus, all the other Young Men leaders are having a good time at my expense, since I am the rookie. I need to bring some sort of chips for sustenance.

  3. Also, the Priests Quorum is working at the cannery on Wednesday night. This is good, because it's closer to the band practice space, which I think is also on Wednesday night, even though Daniel will be in Minnesota.

  4. Goal is to post the computer desk on the classifieds at work. We'll start at $100 for an asking price and see what happens from there.

  5. Finish my character interactions for the mystery. Part of this will be defining a stronger character for the detective, as I am not including him in the character interactions, since he is not a "regular" part of the community.

  6. Since I will be working from home as well as from Intuit, take some time and fix all of the bookmarks between the two places, then get them standardized so everything is the same between both places, and I don't lose links or passwords, or anything like that. I really enjoy the idea of having my most frequently used links in bookmarks, anyway, since I really don't like the idea of having to hunt through my address bar history to see where I've been. Perhaps once I get the .html page ready for bookmarks, I can load it to the wiki -- I will need one for FF and one for IE, since there are places I can go in IE that I can't go in FF, namely, CRIS. Wow, this is a long entry, but it's more my motivations behind the goal than the actual goal itself.

  7. Radioburn has a concert on the 25th! There are two songs that I need to learn that have piano in them. Let's have the piano part at least somewhat worked out by Wednesday.

And that's it!

No comments: