Sunday, February 19

Goals, week ending 2/25/2006

  1. Read John 6-14

  2. And starting with goals I did not complete last week... get the computer desk posted at work. Probably have to call the help desk for that one.

  3. Finish the character relationships, and use that to update the character profile pages. I've worked on that a bit today, however, I think I'm going to have to change the outcome of the book, since something isn't exactly clicking.

  4. As a corollary to that, I am going to do something: STAY OFF OF THE WRESTLING WEBSITES FOR A WEEK. It really doesn't matter to me, or affect my life at all, what happens, and I don't watch it at all, but that seems to be where I spend most of my time when I am bored. Cut those out and see what happens.

  5. Do the bookmark thing.

  6. Get better at the piano songs for the show on Saturday!

  7. Assemble a "musician survival kit" like I used to have when I was gigging more frequently -- I dug out my old gym bag for the camping trip, so I can either use that, or use the smaller green gym bag that I was taking to the gym with me. I need: spare strings, some picks, keep my effects pedals in there, another amp cord, some 9V batteries, and I think that's it, actually. Oh, a plug strip, too.

  8. Continue to weed out stuff I don't need or want to bring with me to the next residence.

  9. I mentioned last post that camping has got me very interested in survival stuff (again) -- what I would like to do is work out a time with Sister Mortensen where she can show me, or at least describe, what she does to keep her storage system current, and how she makes the most of it.

  10. Need to get at least two families home taught this week.

That's not too much, right? Most of this only should take a few minutes, it's just finding (and using) the time to get it done.

No comments: