Monday, October 23

Me vs. National Novel Writing Month

NaNoWriMo.org

It's almost November, and it's National Novel Writing Month! 50,000+ words, a finished novel by midnight local time on November 30. I'm getting set up and gearing up for this; with a huge deadline and the motivation to get it done, I have no doubt that I can succeed.

One of the main themes in my life is "apply myself", and I'm working on actually "applying myself" so I can continue to get good things done in my life, grow, develop, and oh yeah, not have 230948108 bazillion different unfinished projects laying about. It's time to still the needle of the compass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
since I haven't heard from u for a long time now..I was just wondering if everything is ok with u and the family??? Missing u a lot and asking myself if I did something wrong against u (apart from forgetting your birthday...something that I won't stop to apoligize for)...hope to hear from u soon.
Kisses
Cris