Sunday, October 22

Me vs. Making a Clean Sweep

It has not all been not reaching goals, however. I have made some progress on Clean Sweep, and although the progress bars aren't updated yet, I have made a good deal of progress. So, without further ado:

Physical Environment

2. My home is clean and tidy. (Vacuumed, wardrobes and drawers organized, desks and tables clear, furniture in good repair; windows clean). (Well, it was before my daughter came home from her visit to the grandparents!)

5. My work environment is productive and inspiring. (Synergistic, ample tools and resources; no undue pressure). <-- I've moved a bunch of stuff around, and most importantly, I've set myself up for success at work!

Well-Being

1.
My teeth and gums are healthy. (Have seen dentist in last 6 months). (Yep, and I'm going to see the dentist again on Tuesday -- getting some work done, but other than that, and the other work I need to get done, I am complete on this, since having healthy teeth is a constant work in progress)

3. I have no habits which are unacceptable to me. (Fixed!)

5. I do not suffer.

7. I hear well and protect myself from loud noises / concerts / music. (I'm wearing earplugs at band practice, and try not to have the music on too loud in the car or at work)

Money

2. I know how much I must have to be minimally financially independent and I have a plan to get there. (Getting out of debt!)

4. I have written agreements and am current with payments to individuals or companies to whom I owe money.

Not bad, eh? I'll get the progress bars updated later today, between church meetings.

No comments: