Saturday, November 4

Me vs. Gordon Ramsay

Yesterday I went up to Scottsdale to audition for season 3 of the FOX reality show "Hell's Kitchen." It was a very interesting experience. Of course, it's a game, and the game started right when I walked into the hotel. I chose to play the role of the "quiet, unassuming person who will get underestimated", and hopefully they're going to cast someone in that role this year. If they don't, then oh well, I can at least say I tried out. If they do cast someone, then I knocked the audition out of the park. I impressed the casting assistants, I had good camera presence, and doggone it, I'm good-looking enough for a TV show.

We'll see what happens... if they decide to take me to the next step (whatever that is), I will know by the end of the month.

Oh, yeah, I saw Ozzie Guillen at the hotel, too. No idea what he was doing in Scottsdale this far into the offseason, but it was pretty cool. I didn't have the nerve to go up and talk to him, though... I've heard he's a little nuts, and besides, I like giving celebrities their privacy.

No comments: